c# - CultureInfo not using computer settings -


I changed the Windows XP regional and language option to French (Canada) [FR-CA]. I have resource files that have been fixed in my application (Windows Forms) for "FR-CA". My dates and numbers are converted into frame-CA format but my resource file for Freya-CA has not been used. going. The only way to read the resource file is to explicitly set the following:

Thread.ContentTrade. Current Ukurcture = New CultureInfo ("FR-CA");

How can I choose the local machine settings for the thread?

As you can tell in MSDN that you can do it like this:

< Set the user interface to display in the same culture / as pre> // set in the control panel. Existing content Current Ukraine Agriculture = Thread. Present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -