Vitual Studio Design view working asp.net with CSS -


I am using external CSS to control the performance of my control. And when I see the page in the design view of VS 2008, it looks messy.

So whenever I change a value in my CSS, instead of checking it in Design view, I should be forced to run a web page, just launch my browser to see the changes I made Please.

Personally I'm using the firebug with your CSS running your application only by you stylesheet With the happy changes being saved back to the right thing? Not even in debug mode


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -