Start tracking branches/tags on a git-svn repo that was tracking only trunk -


I have started tracking a svn repository with git by cloning my trunk directory. Now I want to track other stuff, but I do not want to clone it again because it takes a lot of time to use - stdlayout and I already have most code local level On. How do I change the repository layout to match the svn trunk / branches / tags without cloning again?

old .git / config :

 [ Svn-remote "svn"] url = svn: // host / project /  trunk  fetch =: refs / remotes /  git-svn  

new .git / config :

 [svn-remote "svn"] url = svn: // host / project fetch =  trunk : refs / remotes /  git-svn  branches = branches * *: refs / remotes / * tags = tags / *: Refs / remotes / tags / * 

now run git svn reset -r1 -p; GIT SVN Fetch; Git svn rebase .

No, this is not very different from cloning a git svn again - adding branches means that git see more merge which means That the content git tracking has changed, so the git-svn needs to be rebuilt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -