sql server - Backup and Restore through the Entity Framework -


I am working with about 50 tables with a SQL Server database and there is a lot of relation between those tables Already has a backup and function restored which will receive all the data from the model, it will export it to XML which can re-import it again in the clean database, but when there are some major structural changes in the unit model, this import / Maintain the export A lot of work. I want a more dynamic solution.

Is there a more dynamic solution for exporting data from an entity model and importing it back into a clean database?

Oh, before I forget ... I do not have direct access to the database, not its connection. I can get everyone and use all this unit frame object ...

I'm passing it back to my server support team to data app to an app developer There seems to be a little strange to worry about restoration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -