programming languages - What programs should I learn to be able to do computational modeling? -


I have received some free time and I want to learn programming language or two that I can use for computational modeling. I am (I am in cognitive science and psychology). I'm not sure if I'll finish the nerve trap, machine learning, AI or some other way, then I'm just looking for a good, broad base, like a nudge in the right direction. I just know that there is a little bit, so I have a way.

Can you recommend any programming language which is commonly used in computational working labs? I am hoping to use what I learn in undergraduate training in a few years.

I also need to take a little more math, like differential equations and basic linear algebra do you think I needed something else?

Thank you very much.

  • FORTRAN is still very common in scientific applications.
  • LISP is a great choice (especially for AI)
  • These days, Python are very trendy in academic circles. Used to be.

TL; Dr. Lysp Know you will not regret it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -