PHP: Send Email via cronjob and set amount of email send per mins -


I have a program that the group uses to send email, I set up this program for every minute. I am executing / minutes per second, and check whether the time schedule in DB matches my scheduled schedule. If it is correct then the program can run the email and send it, otherwise ...

The problem is that I want to set the quantity of sending the user per minute per minute, to send me to say 10000 There are emails, and I want to send 3 emails per minute, something like that, but the way I searched while using Cronzab, (set cookie? Can you record the current email for DB?), The Onki I also know that if I use the sleep do, it will cause Php execute limit error ...

How is it that no one can tell me? Or are you using another method to schedule the schedule? Pear? If using other methods, how can it show up briefly to use? Please feel free to set this configuration at the application level instead of the cron job level. Please feel free to use this configuration at the application level.

.

We say that cron jobs should run every minute, but the app should know how to send a cron job by checking the datetime for the last e-mail, then how to send an e-mail to send. And we say, 3 and send e-mail and so on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -