php - PayPal doesn't send me all fields to return url -


I subscribed to the form for Setup PayPal.

  ... & lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "return" value = "http://mysite.com/success/" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "hidden" name = "rm" value = "2" & gt; ...  

Then I pay in the PP sandbox and click on the "Return to" button.

I hope:

In all $ _ POST , such transaction data, such as txn_type and so on

I'm getting:

  [merchantReturn_x] => Return to Merchant [auth] = & gt; QQJeJB06AAvD3o1Q5_7MOb6oCrg7OLBbQnYJOLBn0x4xAjnRwG4wORijts5Bo5gYPGMAid1eC3R9m9FYDD2 [form_charset] = & gt; UTF-8  

What's wrong?

Be the poster of that URL will not be the data ... Manual for IPN (Quick Payment Information) Find out Basically there is a script that gets those parameters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -