objective c - It's Possible To Develop Using Cocoa In Windows And Linux -


I am starting to learn objective-and I do not have Mac (and I do not have a plan). But as I saw that cocoa is a very good framework for developing in the objective, I want to know: Is it possible to use cocoa in Windows and Linux?

Thank you.

I think your best bet is to get Mac if you want to use cocoa. You really will not regret it GNUSTEP is a clean solution, but it is impractical to distribute the applications built using GNUSTAP, because (as far as I know), the client must run the runtime to work. .

Cocotron is a wonderful project, right, and in the future, it can be useful for you if you want simple applications to run on both Mac OS and Windows, but you still have to use it Mac will be needed.

If you are interested in using Objective-C with a framework like Coco, but do not want to make Mac, why do not you try with web application development? Objective-J is an implementation of the Objcective-C-like language in Javascript, and Cappuccino Objective-J has a very good copy of the Cocoa Framework

Some examples of what can be made using that framework 280 slides and new, stunning handsome esters are not a perfect solution, and unless you have content to do web applications, you should buy Mac.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -