nhibernate - Advice re. Windows Forms application - "local" and "network" modes -


I have started creating a windows form application, this application will work in two different modes:

< Ul>
  • Local (1 user, open and save files like Microsoft Office applications)
  • Networks (many users, all shared databases in another host of one network)
  • For local mode I am planning to use a SQLite embedded database, I have some tests There are new and it has worked very well networked mode I'm thinking about SQL Server Express are both solutions free.

    Now I am concerned about the best practices of architecture for this app. I usually split my application layers in 3: presentation, service (or business logic) and data access.

    In your opinion, what are the "best practices" architecture for this kind of application, especially data access layer in those 2 modes (local and network)?

    For example, should I create a DAL class for the local and a DAL class for the network and create a factory for them? Do you think nHibernate will work for this scenario (then I could have used the same DAL class for both local and network modes)?

    I appreciate any advice, hints, examples, suggestions :)

    Thank you!

    If you use NHibernate, you can create your application in any way. Plugging in a separate database is only for configuring

    Anyway, I prefer to use MS SQL Server CE for local databases because it is more compatible with MS SQL Server.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -