java - Running a jar from shell script -


I have a jar file named umar.jar in the root / umar / bin directory. I have a shell script file run.sh in the same directory. The following is the contents of the.

  #! / Bin / bash "$ JAVA_HOME" / bin / java -jar /root/umar/bin/umar.jar  

Now when I run the shell script, I get the following error < / P>

  Exceptions in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in the .class file  

Now it is strange, if I run this command directly on the shell

  java -jar umar.jar  

Works perfectly fine. If the jar was compiled with a later version of JDK compared to my JRE, then it should not have gone from the shell too.

What do you suggest?

Comparison "Java-version" and "$ JAVA_HOME" / bin / java -version "

You have multiple JVM installed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -