java - eclipse 3.4 can't start -


Tomorrow, I try to start eclipse.exe (in the eclipse folder) by clicking on eclipse 3.4, and the normal form I'll run from Then last night, I update the windows. Today, when I try to run Eclipse 3.4, there is an error in the error message that you can get here

I use Windows XP SP2 and Java 1.5 update 14.

I do not know how to fix this, so I uninstalled my jdk1 5.14 then installed jdk1.5.21 The problem still exists if I use the bat file (eclipse.bat) with the contents of the file as follows:

eclipse -vmargs -Xmx256M

It will run normally. But when I change to- Xmx512M or (> = 512M), it will display an error like a screenshot.

The same problem occurs when I start with Eclipse 3.5. But when I start with eclipse 3.3, eclipse 3.3 starts normally (I think that eclipse 3.3 uses 3.4 less memory than the above, & lt; = 512M is tested only, but How much memory eclipsed by eclipse 3.3)

I think the problem is with my windows. I really appreciate it if someone can help with this problem.

You can try with: Less than 512 is an XMX and still accepts faster speed Manage to run (I can recommend using the latest JDK for this, even if you are using JDK5 for your program)

eclipse.ini : They should not have any extra space


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -