internet explorer 8 - IE8 - How can I remove extra padding from an image? -


See this image:

A clear understanding of what's happening Graphic for graphite

I have added an orange banner to the interconnected solution around the world through a customized Joomla module; I made it easy to edit and update.

But this resulted in adding extra padding at the top in IE8 - it fell and is OK in IE 7

How do I remove this extra? Padding?

I have tried many CSS, but nothing seems to indicate anything to the problem.

  # header-bots .moduletableisw .isw {float: right; Margin head: 0px ;; Important 'padding-top: 0 pixels ;; Important '}  

I have got the most problems with CSS, but this one is me.

Hope that would be a simple solution?

Your CSS is invalid for beginner, it should be:

  # Header-bots .moduletableisw .isw {float: right; Margin-top: 0 px! Important; Padding-Top: 0px! Important; }  

(You can remove px when the size is zero.)

Also check the margin / padding on the original element Do (S) like .moduletableisw and any spacing on Brother Elements

Will help to post your HTML.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -