How do websites post to Twitter, on my behalf? Is this OAuth? -


I want to allow my website to post (authorized user) for Twitter (eg update status).

How do such websites do this? like. TwitPic, etc.?

I know that source website -> twitter -> had to authenticate me at one point with my twitter account, just like I used to openID -> log in to open id.

Is this OAuth / Twitter's OAuth API? If so, then I believe that Twitter has sent me some secret tokens or some things that I have stored in the database against the current user (which is actually an OpenId auth'd user). No password in my DB!)

I have used basic authentication using exactly the Twitter API.

Finally, if it is OAuth, then there is any NIT Tutorial (or .NET MVC tutors) in it and Twitter?

Thanks guys!

Yes, it's oyoth. Here is their


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -