Files needed to deploy delphi 2010 dbxpress application -


I'm having trouble planning my Delphi application, it uses DBXpress to access the mysql 5.1 database . When I run an application from another computer, an error occurs. I have already added midaslib.dll to my application and copied dbxmys.dll and libmysql.dll to the same folder as my application.

Hope someone can help you.

Do you ping command? Can you make yourself a connection to the database? Simply with the command prompt. Not with Delphi

Perhaps a firewall is blocking or remote user is not authorized.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -