domain driven design - Can Aggregate root entity calls Repository -


My question is

Is the method of the only root unit in which it will call a repository?

I know that Eric's book is clearly not saying anything, but it should not be confirmed. (

One more thing is where can I get a unit test example for domain driven design?

It is a bit of a religious question. Some do not see any problem with it, while others may believe it is a heresy to do so.

As always, I keep away my repository from my domain model (and there was an upstream service object deal with the repository), I had a project that had "required" available stores from the domain model. Because of this domain object, there was a need to retrieve specific data based on the usage of trade logic => specification objects / linch to filter the data Responsibility and knowledge were related to that domain object) and / or for demonstration reasons.

There is a warning around doing this that the domain is in the object How to get the reference of the positories - In that case I use ICT Designer Injection with ICT tools.

Whether you should or should not, depending on your solution / use case / technique etc. Is being used ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -