ADO.NET (Sql Compact + MySQL + IBM db2 expressC) -


I am developing an app in which a central database user can add entries, the database should be on a server, but I want users to add entries offline. When the connection is available, the app will be synchronized with the main DB. So, I think I need 2 databases - a small app on the cabinet for windows in C # on each client machine to use the main cell (preferably Linux) on the server and as a buffer when offline Will be coded. I am having difficulty in deciding whether to use the database and whether I can take advantage of any replication technique to make it easier. Besides, I do not want to pay for anything;) So I think my questions are ...

  1. Do I have ADO

  2. P> I recently dubbed IBM's DB 2 has searched for Express C, but I'm not sure that it is server-free as well as the server is installed. Do anyone know

  3. Can firebird be server-server or server-can I repeat between them? Is server mode able to use heavily?

Just two questions your question; I do not know about DB2 or Firebird.

Do I have ADO Is there a problem in the Net written code that is to transfer some data from the SEL compact version to MySQL?

This should be very trivial; Install and you are good to go.

Is there a replication solution that will transfer the contents of the main database from the local to me

SQL Server replication is created for it but not me It seems that it will work with MySQL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -