svn - How do I screen contributors in a Subversion pre-commit hook based on folder? -


Here's the dilemma:

I have a folder structure:

Products / Branches / Stable Products / Branches / Some Other Bratch Products / Tag Products / Trunk

I have two users: John and Jo

What I want to stop: Products / Branches / Static and Product / Tags

Pre-Command Hook Syntax in Pearl or Bash

Why do not you use limitations of usage? Edit your authz file:

  [/ product / branch / static product]] J = R John = RW  

This is very easy and low error prone (Such as reorganization of your repo layout)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -