schedule - Using runt to do recurring non-weekly events in ruby (bi-weekly, every 3 weeks, etc) -


I need to be able to create recurring events that occur on specific days, but this is not necessary every week. These can be determined bi-weekly, every 3 weeks, etc. There is a current implementation that requires an update and I want to use temporary expression stuff to return it.

Runt will work for what I need except that it does not appear to handle the interval of non-weekly incidents, it adds some complexity because this event also needs to be captured on the starting date So that you can accurately calculate which weeks have set fire to events and ignored them. I think I can work to do this again, but if someone has already tried to solve it, I would not want to change the wheel again, or better solution than there. Any suggestions?

You are not clear, are you running a script to do this? If so, do not use anything like "AT".

If this is a scheduling application, then you have seen:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -