PowerShell eye for the Bash guy -


For anyone who is using bash for years, what is the fast way to make productive with Microsoft's PowerShell ? I've noticed my old friends working on ls and ps , but unfortunately did not grep . I can only make man and read through the pile of documentation, but I'm guessing that there is a quick way to productivity for someone who is with Bash's long history of use.

I do not know whether this is or not, but I am seeing because of the familiarity, because it seems that at the end there is a fair shell on Windows rather than the need to install SAGVIN, and I Instead of writing Bat files automatically, we want to start using it like activities like construction and deployment and

I suggest only a man and a "piles" documentation once you basically down In fact, it is not difficult if you intend to do anything with PowerShell to make a productive from anywhere, then you will need knowledge.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -