mono-service on windows -


I have found an application that uses a mono that runs a window service. All the original developers have gone Product version uses Mono on Linux I am trying to find and run a development environment. I decided to use Windows that the mono is the base platform running on its basis. Well maybe the best idea was not given to my current issue but I would like to try to understand the issue before moving the environment to Linux.

The issue is that I can not get a mono-service to run. I can get small VINOIFA apps to run using mono My problem is similar to the previous question with a reply, though I can answer what to do in the windows environment, I am not sure that I do not have to load a dell There is a problem with

Unchecked exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall ---> the type initializer for the system. EntryPointNotF oundException: Mono_Posix_Syscall_L_ctermid at (wrapper Managed-to-native) Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall: _L_ctermid () Mono.Unix.Native.Syscall..cctor () [0x00000] --- End of Internal Exception Stack Trace - - MonoServiceRunner.Main (on system.String [] args) [0x00000]

I have added the monodeclaval environment variable and set to "all" and there is a log file. No text log file is going and I can not find more information that what is posted above can tell me in the right direction.

I think mono-service only runs on Linux. On windows, you can only do what you normally do to install / run a net service using the servicebase. The issue of mono-service is to simulate Windows behavior on Linux.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -