javascript - Annotate a webpage on the client side -


I am trying to develop a Firefox add-on that will allow me to highlight text on a web page ( Any webpage client side) and then write me a note and save it allwo So when I go to the web page the next time, if there is an annotation for a web page, a small anchor / link appears next to the text, on which I wrote the annotation I wrote on clacking. .

Is this possible?

cheers

It looks very similar to a few days ago on Hacker News One thought was posted. Interesting! Anyway, it seems as if you want to know that when you go to create your annotation, the text is selected Googling "Javascript Text Selection" take me here, hope it helps!

Cheers! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -