java - Looking for *working* Hibernate examples -


I am currently cutting the interbits for is working for hibernate instances. I think well at the conceptual level, but I am having trouble throwing the "Hello World" program together, because whatever I found is not made for me, after that I agree to the relationships of different organizations Should I be able to, but I will compromise with just one or two organizations for an example, which contains all the files where they have a black box-build IDE like eclipse (I I'm learning that Ante, and Māyway), is ideally configured for MySQL.

  • Tutorials from jboss site will not be made for me (sorry, I got frustrated and RM-R'ddirectory, but if you tell me that it produces, I will try again).
  • A tutorial that comes with hibernation, even work Does not, and does not conform to its own documents The HTML documentation that comes with the "web" project shows different file content compared to those files that came with it. And when I compiled it with compiling all MVN and tried to run it, this event manager Can not find the square. There is also the wrong command to start HSQLDB.
  • There is an ant script in the tutorial, which does not find some jar files that get it.

And so on. I've just stopped, so when I see reference to some good books, I can not just dump $ 50 once. I appreciate any pointers Thank you.

See this, a detailed step by step example


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -