java - Extract from Cache.db files on Mac OS X Leopard -


I am a Windows user, and I have removed temporary Internet files from the URL (because the Java app has an embedded web browser Web server)

I have read from another post that when it is an app bundle (/users/username/library/caches/myappbundle/cache.db), then cache. The DB file stores responses from the webserver. Is it possible to extract files from this DB file and view them?

The Windows file exits, there is no name change, and I can drag it out of the temporary DIR and double click if caching is allowed. I wanted to know that it is possible to get any such file on the Mac (I know Mac has changed the name and the extension but can clear a cache, the app can run, and the cache file size On the basis of which the extension can guess). / P>

My app embeds Safari when I run on Mac, but Safari cache does not increase in "com.app.safari" because I run my app (app bundled cache and / or Java web site cache increment). Is it possible to retrieve decrypted files from these DB files? If not, are they stored somewhere in a TMP directory elsewhere?

I do not have a definite answer for you, but you can try to see real time File system changes will then come to know when your cache is being stored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -