html - Switching from tables to divs with CSS -


I have a HTML table in my page, I am trying to replace it with divs and css. Basically, this is a 3x3 table, with scalable material, with mid-and fixed-shaped edges and corners, everything in the background provides a good drop-shaded look.

I have read many articles and entries for mixing% with pixels, but none of these seems like what I want.

Even what I have so far:

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Body & gt; & Lt; P & gt; Read here ... & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Div style = "height: 200px; background-color: red;" & Gt; & Lt; Div style = "width: 80%; height: 100%;" & Gt; & Lt; Div style = "clear: both; height: 100%;" & Gt; & Lt; Div style = "float: left; width: 30px; height: 100%; background-color: green;" & Gt; L  & Lt; Div style = "margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; height: 100%; background-color: yellow;" & Gt; This is my content! Getting ready to prepare for your work, but it is not working yet, but only for working for them, they have to work just before work and work. To go to some places, we can not leave any difficulty to get rid of our work. A small copy of any kind has been detected that it can be opened in any form. The person working for any work without the accipiter, has an angel to do this work, where he works. & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div style = "float: right; width: 30px; height: 100%; background-color: blue;" & Gt; R & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; P & gt; The text below ... & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;  

How can I get blue color next to the yellow color? I can be fully grounded here, I appreciate the great help.

If the vocabulary sequence is not important, then it works to move your true div Above your content:

  & lt; Div style = "float: left; width: 30px; height: 100%; background color: green;" & Gt; L  & lt; Div style = "float: right; width: 30px; height: 100%; background-color: blue;" & Gt; R & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div style = "margin-left: 30px; margin-right: 30px; height: 100%; background-color: yellow;" & Gt; This is my content! ... & lt; / Div & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -