flash - start motion on click? -


I am making a flash in the flash, there is a problem with a small animation for a form, in fact I want to propose that When I click it, stop the place where it will be told it plays and stops right away, although I did not know how to wait to click to play. This is the current code I have

  tabbut.onClick = function () {play (); }  

I have also tried the mouseover method, but he tries to keep it looping.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have also tried mouseover method, but he tries to keep it looping .

This is the right approach play () and loop will run if you need better control over playback, I recommend Adding an audience in the enterframe event and making necessary arguments there.

  // Run when clicking on myMovieClip.addEventListener ("click", function (event: mouse event) {play ();}); // Stop when reaching the final frame / it can be replaced with the inline frame code on the Mylay clip on the previous frame, the IaddEventListener ("Interframe", the function (Event: Event) {if (currentFrame == totalFrames) stop (); });  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -