c++ - MATLAB engine versus libraries created by MATLAB Compiler? -


To call the MATLAB code in C or C ++, you use the MATLAB engine and use the MATLAB Compiler Mac How to choose C or C ++ Shared Library from your MATLAB code? What are their professional and opposition? For the second method, see

What are the other ways to call MATLAB from C or C ++?

If the calculation is linear and long, I would use the MCC to compile the code. It seems that MATLAB was another library with numerical routines to link to your program.

If I want to communicate with MATLAB in my program, where the user can specify in any large number of statements that would be impossible or only harsh for different codes, Will use. It seems that I would like to run MATLAB without the Math Works UI.

I have never bothered to open a MATLAB engine outside of a test.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -