asp.net - Rendering HTML in Multiline Textbox (or into any control for that matter) -


I've added some text to my multiline text box. It gets some HTML tags such as,

, etc. How can I format it so that text inside the multi-line text box sends the browser with HTML formatted? At the moment it is just giving plain text.

Some example text which was added:

  "

"

I tried to do this but it renders the encoded values ​​only, does not present them as HTML:

  txtSomeMultilineTextbox. Text = HttpUtility.HtmlEncode (some text strings ());  

The purpose of this multilanguage text box is to read only the rules & amp; Terms box should be such formatted text like bold, etc.

I am not interested in using any third party control. I just want to know how it is working.

I think you want to use a multiline text box because of the scroll bar you div Can get along.

  & lt; Div style = "width: 300px; height: 250px; overflow: auto;" & Gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -