XSLT Set difference but matching on a subsection of the node -


I have implemented it in a recursive fashion, but as most XML editors walk out of the stack space, I thought That there should be a more efficient solution there.

I have looked at Jenny Tennison's fixed difference template:

But something is slightly different. I need node parity that should be defined as conset (node ​​(.), @name).

A predefined set of nodes is:

  & lt; A name = "Adam" & gt; & Lt ;! - Content is not cautious for equality purposes - - & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; B name = "berty" & gt; & Lt ;! - does not care about content for equality purposes - & gt; & Lt; / B & gt; & Lt; A name = "charly" & gt; & Lt ;! - does not care about content for equality purposes - & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

I want to know the subset of the nodes given below which are not in the list above:

   

The result is after the set of nodes:

   

I can not use the key to keep things secret because the nodes are in different documents (The reason for overriding imported definitions is that I try to process it I'm here).

Have you seen the technique in XSLT cookbook?

Mr. Mangano is a recipe for the difference set, and a well-well written description as well. Note, when you are comparing two elements, which seem to be similar but there are two separate source documents, XSLT will usually give them different reports, so you should check the value of elements, properties, etc.

You want to hit the example code from the book here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -