servlets - Open-source Java server-side implementations of HTTP auth decoding -


Instead of hiring this work, the need to run the HTTP authentication argument within a subnet application.

Specifically, I need a way of taking the headers of a HttpServletRequest , which contains the HTTP Oath header, and decode it into the data structure that represents the supplied credentials. Has been done, which can be processed by both the basic and digestive arms.

I can write it by hand, it will not work too much, RFCs are all well-documented, but I would like to use it off the shelf library for me to do this.

My first idea was Spring Security, but I can tell this representative to the container (I'm a bit unclear at that, it's a

< / Div>

  • know about any other person?

    For Basic, apply it It is very easy to read - just read the header, base 64 decode it and divide it on the ':' character. You can also use the use of spring, and your example .

  • With digest, you can not get a password from the request (this is the whole thing ...) Applying all the details is not a trivial task, even thought That protocol was well documented, so I had to go with spring. In this case you need to supply the user's password based on username (for digest).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -