python - How to perform a "Group By" query in Django 1.1? -


I've seen a lot about the consolidation of 1.1, but I'm not sure that it's easy to use How To By Group

I am trying to use Zenzo's Sitemap Framework to create a Sitemap.xml file that allows Google to crawl all the pages of my site to search. Currently I am passing it on all the items, such as Model.objects.all () - although in fact in all cases only 1 per name is passed with the same name as 5 -10 models can be examples, but I want to give one to avoid only one duplicate.

If I do something like this:

  Model Anatet (count ('name'))  

It gives me that What do I want, but then I'm not retrieving all the fields from the model - the code creates the code that will be forced to query again for each model to create a link to the sitemap. So when I retrieve all the areas of the model, how do I get it in group by name?

Django models are lazy loaded. If your code runs in your model relationships such as a sitemap, then it will be the same amount of overhead unless the model fields are essentially a proxy until you request related models.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -