parsing - Format C# Source Code with Hyperlinks to Reference Library Documentation -


I'm thinking that someone has done this beforehand.

I want to format C # source code HTML. But with a twist! I want to turn on the names of all types and methods that appear in the code in hyperlinks to MSDN Library documents of types and methods.

To get a good job, to determine the types of variables and expressions of expression, such as the C # compiler does this, then this is a long order if something like this is not available, please I would like to note any free libraries who can generate a tree with a C # source code parse in sufficient detail to do this work. (In fact, I would like to know about this kind of standalone parser library, even if I am asking for the complete solution to be present already.)

This utility benefits the blog and the forum May be - even the stack too overflow!

Have you checked out? This is an open source library that changes the .net document in HTML documents.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -