New Data Breakpoint disabled in Visual Studio 2008 mixed project -


In a DLL implemented with the C ++ / CLI code, I do not seem to be able to set up a data breakpoint in some pure C code.

The menu option as a popup in the breakpoint window new data breakpoint ... is disabled I am not able to report it to anyone else, only for a mobile developer.

Debugging is otherwise working well - I can set the clock and breakpoint at the function.

I am using Visual Studio 2008 Professional SP1 on Vista X64.

I think setting up data breakpoints is only available if you are debugging in native mode is. It is not available in managed mode or mixed mode debugging.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -