maven 2 - Integrate Protocol Buffers into Maven2 build -


I am experimenting with protocol buffers in an existing, substantial Vanilla Maven 2 project. Currently, whenever I invoke a shell script every time I update my generated sources it is clearly a problem because I want to automatically generate the source before each build. Hope without shameful rage

So, my question is two times:

  1. Long shot: A "protocol buffer plugin" for Maven 2 that achieves the above in an automagic way Can you? There is such a writer who took a shot after applying such a plugin. Unfortunately, it has been merged into protobe trunk or. The status of this plugin is thus unknown.

  2. Perhaps more realistic: the lack of a real plugin, how would I go about applying protoc to my maven? 2 build? I think I might be able to wire my existing shell script into an antrun orientation or something similar.

Personal experiences are most appreciated.

You will find some information about the plug-in available in the protocol buffers repository in the thread on the protocol buffer. . My understanding is that it is usable but there is a lack of tests. I give it a try.

Or you can simply use the Enter plugin (snippet to paste from the thread mentioned above):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -