jQuery Load problem in Internet Explorer -


I am having trouble with jQuery load function and hope for some help. I just started testing a site that I created in IE / debug / hack / etc to ensure that it works. Firefox / Safari / etc all work great. .load will not work for me though. It just seems to hang some kind of help.

There is a simplified version of this problem:

     

can be seen on the page

Path as a full URL relative to?

$ ("#link"). Load ("/ path / to / newfull.asp #body");

The jQuery page quickly shows that the relative urls are acceptable, but I think its a shot.

Edit: Do you want to select the body element or element with the id of #Body body id

For

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -