java - coordinate detection via mobile phone -


I'm curious how difficult this mobile phone would be to detect the existing coordinates? I'm planning to write a mobile app that will focus on the phone that can run Java (i.e., Samsung Omina) and it will be based on the user's location so that I can take some Google map actions using Codes.

  • Looks like an idea like GPS, though I have very thin information about it, for example how difficult it is to write a Java app by locating the location through GPS Will it need permission and operator?

  • Is there any alternative if GPS is not a good way to achieve it? IE I see a method called cellaid on other topics but I do not know how it works.

  • A good way to solve it through Java?

If you stick to Java then I see in Android . Perhaps this is only "viable" mobile OS where Java is the main supported language. With the new wave of Android phones I believe that GPS is also being expected (if it is not already).

As far as the GPS is introduced to itself and how it works with Android with Google Maps:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -