internet explorer 8 - WebBrowser control, isolation and IE8 InPrivate mode -


I need to run some automation functions in a web browser control but I think that some limitations / ambiguous face I'm 100% sure how to solve it. The application I'm running is not for public release, so I can apply a condition that IE8 is installed.

GeckoFX () would be great because it does not provide me an acceptable way of manipulating the DOM. I am using Webcam's Incommember Member method on HTMLMent Objects.

WebKit should be better, but its functionality is too fast to give functionality or I need to do this.

This leaves me with webbrowser control, though the problem with WebBrowser is that it runs IE only, which is a big fat shared environment with all the processes. In other words, all examples include cookies, sessions, Proxy settings etc.

Here I would like to:

  • At the end of an automation session, cookies / sessions / cache objects are not created to clean the global temporary Internet files folder Instead, do I have any way to use the inprivate mode that is being revealed by IE8?

  • If there is any way to use Input Browsing, then it is possible to separate two interactive-mode sessions for each other?

Ideally I want to be able to run several separate automation tasks in a separate thread, each with its own private browser control, each with its own separate session / Environment that is not maintained at the time of completion.

Any help or input in this will be appreciated!

No, you can not run webbrowser controls in Inbright mode; This is not just a supported scenario.

Yes, you can run two instances of IE in the input mode and separate them from each other.

Use the command line: iexplore.exe -private -nomerge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -