image - How does the default Camera iPhone app manages to save a photo so fast? -


So far, I have been able to create an app for the iPhone, with several images with intervals of between 3 seconds Takes it. I am processing each image asynchronously on a separate thread and it's all right to save the image on the iPhone disc. After this, it takes around 12 seconds to save the image to disk in JPEG's representation.

How does Apple do it, to save an image so fast on the disk, how do they manage? I noticed that the animation disturbs the user for a while, but still the required time is less than 12 seconds!

Thanks in advance.

I have not tried to do this, but I would not believe that Apple used the same method A large part of Apple's design philosophy is not dependent on concealing operating barriers from the user. The apple code can take you as much time as you can but only be able to hide the time of saving the user completely from the perception

If someone can not tell you how fast the apple actually saved So I'm looking at ways to hide savings time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -