Delphi's TFrames not keeping their size when reloading a project? -


I have a project with a lot of frames, and when I reload my project, its size width and At the height is 443x270, or around it.

I keep frames on the runtime, but I believe I will design them at design time.

I have a non-embedded, classic Uncoock Rai.

Thank you

I believe that your designs at secretly Do not set the frame alignment of the source frame. This should be none. Once you set the frame again, adjust it in the alkalinity (or do it in code, if you add a frame dynamically)

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -