c# - php webservices and datatypes -


Here's a problem I just stumbled on:

I have a PHP based web service Which gives statistical data about customers in the actual complex type of WSDL-complicated type as

  xsd: string xsd: int xsd: float  

Now, since my web service is like an adapter, the system can not actually control in packing the values ​​in that complex type. To wit. This - and does - may be that the field is defined as XSD: the float bus is set to '' by the PPP application.

It is not a problem unless the PHP-based system service is consumed, but definitely the type of structure - like NAT - to throw 'choke' on casting and throw dirty exceptions for.

Since I can not handle in my complex ways reliably because I am looking for other ways to deal with invalid data in my web service.

Did anyone run into this? I appreciate and consider thoughts and thoughts; thank you in advanced!

You Casting ?

  xsd: & lt ;? = (String) $ string? & Gt; Xsd: & lt ;? = (Int) $ int? & Gt; Xsd: & lt ;? = Float (Float)? & Gt;  

Will it put things in the way you want, or have I given the wrong meaning of this question?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -