c# - Lucene.Net TermQuery wildcard search -


I have a Lucene index, I'm trying to search wildcards I have one letter in the index, Like '234Test2343' I'm trying to look like a% test%.

My suspicion syntax looks

  string catalog number = "test"; Term searchTerms = new period ("FIELD", "*" + list number + "*"); Query Query = New TermQuery (searchTerm);  

Do not get me the result back any thoughts?

Thanks

You can use one instead of a charity wild card , Appears to be a literal star. Please note that the performance of a WildCardQuery is usually very slow, when you are more likely to use two wild cards.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -