c++ - De-referencing null in VS with Windows 7 -


I have noticed that when I was running Windows XP, if my code became futile, then I would have an accident in debug and I Then easily identify that the bug was coming from. It seems that in Windows 7 (I'm running 64-bit), instead of crashing or making any kind of information, the code will simply break its current walk and start a new one has been very disappointing for me , As it happens, it takes longer than the amount used to debug. Has anyone else seen this with Windows 7?

Access violation exception is probably catching up some of the above in the program, if you click on the "Debug" menu If you are using MSVC, look at "Exceptions ..." and make sure that "Access violation" has been checked (when the exception is thrown, you tell the debugger to break the first spot, before it To the normal exception handlers).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -