c# - Build Providers in .net 2.0 -


How do I determine the type of actual file name (App_Code_xxx.dll) of type (class) being created by my constructor? I can? .

For example, I have a build provider who injects classes based on some configuration. Say MyNameSpace.MyClass When this build provider is used by the web app, I just want to know the actual file (.dl) which was compiled into asp_net.dll files on temporary files on the disk.

In fact, I also want to control the naming of this file.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed

I never like the website to come up with Wundro Studio 2005 Creating an approach that created every time you created a new file called App_Code_xxx.dll, this is just a pain to work with.

Visual Studio 2005 SP1 (and later versions) is a web application which is the same. Creates your project in DL (as it was done in 1.1) and it's very easy to work with, I have web application tutorials available for my website and

in this way you write to disk No need to worry about the file name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -