xml rpc - Python XMLRPC with concurrent requests -


I am looking for a way to prevent more than one host from issuing a Python XMLRPC listener. The listener is responsible for the script working on the system that will fail if multiple users have tried to issue these commands at the same time. Is there any way that I can fulfill all incoming requests as an example?

I think the Python is the SimpleXMLRPCServer module that you want I believe that model The default behavior is blocking new requests when the current request process is processed. The default behavior gave me a lot of trouble and I changed that behavior by mixing it in the ThreadingMixine class so that my xmlrpc server responded to multiple requests at the same time.

If I understand your question correctly, then there is a simple XMLRPS server solution. Just use it directly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -