visual studio 2008 - referencing 32 assemblies on a 64 bit windows dev box -


I and my co-developer have installed Microsoft Expression Studio 3.

I get a reference from the new media player and my project co-god gets the project from TFS and can not be created due to missing references.

Oh I said --- until I did not realize that I was walking on a 64 bit environment and it was not. This means that the expression is "machine-installed" in the program file (x86) "on the machine and on its machine it is a" program file "

so how does it work? If we have this thing then we are referencing (in this case expression or anything for that matter) is established in various places?

Note that this is VS 2008.

When I have external assemblies I would usually copy it to the normal folder that is also checked in your version control system. In this way, all developers have the same DLL with which they need to be compiled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -