Switching from Silverlight to Flash for Games - Recommended Reading? -


I'm working on some games in Silverlight. However, community and portal support at this point are still elementary though I hope this improvement will improve in the next two years, I do not want to wait for it.

I am coming from a huge development background. What did I study and recommend to practice my game in flash?

The action script required by Colin 3.0 suggests the mock as Clonbaby. Very good book for catching AS3 in general.

Move things to make the ActionCheptup 3.0 animation! Keith Peters is great for more advanced topics and genuine gaming accessories.

Good resource:

  • www.bit-101.com & lt; - The author of another
  • blog.joa-ebert.com & lt; - A useful tool for optimization
  • & lt;
  • & lt; - Sound content, and other cool things
  • & lt; - A wonderful collection of vidoes by Lee Brimlo

There are a lot of great blogs in it, it's just over my head


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -