python - What are the use cases for non relational datastores? -


I am using CouchDB for a project and in the second I use postgres for GAE app engine datastore relational accessories. I do, however I like ORM.

Anyway, what use best of non-relational datastores suits?

Here's a nice small article (spreads on three pages) which is used for non-relational databases -Case covers.

In short, when you need large scalability, But if you really need that scalability, then the relational DB option is usually more expensive and very difficult for the architect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -