.net - C# Non-Windows Remote Desktop -


I want to create a simple remote desktop application (you can see the screen remotely and interact with it) . As the first step, I have tried to take screenshots, 1 second per second, by compressing them to JPEG and sending them (without contact), I've found that it is too slow on the LAN too.

Is there any indication for doing this better? Is there a C # sample code for projects like this?

You may consider looking at the implementation of VNC. VNC is an open source source for VNC and whatever you want. I know about Net Clients:

Hope this will give you some direction for your project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -