javascript - Delay load of iframe? -


I know there are some tools and techniques to delay loading javascript, but I have an IFrame that I delay I want to download and rendering (iframe is a hidden, which will not be visible until a particular tab is clicked on a page, it is loading.) To delay the loading of an iframe Is there any way? Thanks for any suggestions!

It's easy with jquery!

Either attach your code to $ ( ) Loads iframe within or use $ (document) .ready (function () {}) These are both the same and DOM is ready after your code! < / P>

For example

  $ (document) .ready (function () {$ ('iframe # iframe_id'). Attr ('src', 'iframe_url'); });  

See more


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -