Is there a Faceted Search framework for SQL Server & .NET? -


I am currently using SQL Server to store products in a large list web site. I want to rebuild the general classification, in which we have to do something with tags & amp; Aspects so that users can filter for the related sub-set as soon as possible. I should not do it myself

thanks

Jim

I have created a custom .NET faceted search on each site, on which 3 sites are getting a little better. I am at this point where I can copy many ideas and codes from the previous implementation to save myself but it certainly takes time if you are really starting from scratch

It's expensive and probably not for you who are looking for but the only recognized search engine which I know is for sale offers end-to-end solutions Unfortunately I lose faceted a cheaper or free nat Engines do not know.

Update: It seems that one is also called.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -