html - javascript and greasemonkey question -


I want to get a value within a page and then get multiple values ​​by 0.93, Write the result after. But I could not get the value from the page.

For example, I want to suppress the "900 TL" string from "900 TL "

Can see

thx a lot

Edit: The string "f16 bold" counts only 1 on that page. So we can get "900 TL" with it.

Try it:

  document.getElementsByClassName ('f16 bold') [0] .textcontent = document.getElementsByClassName ('f16 bold') [0] .textcontent + '(' + parseInt (document.getElementsByClassName ('f16 bold' ) [0] .text content) * 0.93 + ')';  

Note: GetElementsByClassName has poor browser support (in Firefox, 3.0+ I believe).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -